Landscape Special Project Supervisor job description:
This is a full-time, 40hr position with the opportunity for year-round employment. Responsible for supervising/working with one to two person landscaping special project team.
- 3 years minimum of landscaping installation experience in a supervisory role.
- Must be skilled in planting, pruning, edging, debris clean-up, stonework, use of equipment (tractor, skid steer, excavator), backpack blowers, and other general labor tasks.
- Ability to train employees on project skills listed above.
- Willing to work long days as needed.
- Must be a hard worker, personable, have a vehicle, and driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Applicant is subject to a criminal background check and motor vehicle report.